Recover/Me series tells inspirational patient stories of recovery and educates consumers on preventing ailments and treatment options when they do occur.
Currently in filming for an upcoming series, Recover/Me takes the viewer on the journey of a patient in 3 phases
- Their life before the condition was identified and their challenges leading up to diagnosis
- Their experience through clinical, community and home care
- Life today
Watch also new treatments that are available that can aid those who are considering their options.
Pilot now released!
See the Pilot here https://www.facebook.com/RecoverMeShow/videos/233887403802862/
Executive Producer: Hardeep Girn
- Newcastle Herald – Health show Recover/Me to be hosted by Valentine doctor Ann-Maree Kurzydlo
- 9 Honey – Amanda was holidaying with friends when she thought she’d had a stroke
- Viw – How Magic is Used As a Therapy and a Woman’s Recovery from Multiple Sclerosis
- The Carousel – Brave Woman Shares Her Incredible Recovery Story From Multiple Sclerosis
- Whimn – ‘I Was Told I Had A 50/50 Chance Of Walking Again – I Ran In 6 Weeks
- ABC Radio Melbourne – Libby Gorr
- ABC Radio Brisbane – Kelly Higgins-Devine
- Talking Lifestyle – David Pryor
- Power 100 – Townsville
- ABC Radio Adelaide – Sarah Tomlinson
- Channel Nine – Today Show – Filmed 12th September at Nepean Hospital and broadcast soon