The Recover/Me series combines stories of recovery in health and every day life, with education. The first show is hosted by the talented Ann-Maree Kurzydlo in interview with Amanda Campbell. Also in the show, Illusionist Jack Daniels talks about Project Magic and it’s impact in recovery, currently being used at the Nepean Hospital, Western Sydney.
Currently in filming for an upcoming series, Recover/Me takes the viewer on an inspirational story with someone who has battled against the odds to recover in only ways they could. Watch also new treatments that are available that can aid those who consider and believe in the holistic nature of recovery. Each episode is hosted by Dr Ann-Maree Kurzydlo who as a medical practicing doctor challenges the view that professionals in her industry can’t be caring, media savvy and communicate in every day language.
Pilot now released!
See the Pilot here https://www.facebook.com/RecoverMeShow/videos/233887403802862/
Executive Producer: Hardeep Girn
Producer: Helen Sweeney
- Newcastle Herald – Health show Recover/Me to be hosted by Valentine doctor Ann-Maree Kurzydlo
- 9 Honey – Amanda was holidaying with friends when she thought she’d had a stroke
- Viw – How Magic is Used As a Therapy and a Woman’s Recovery from Multiple Sclerosis
- The Carousel – Brave Woman Shares Her Incredible Recovery Story From Multiple Sclerosis
- Whimn – ‘I Was Told I Had A 50/50 Chance Of Walking Again – I Ran In 6 Weeks
- ABC Radio Melbourne – Libby Gorr
- ABC Radio Brisbane – Kelly Higgins-Devine
- Talking Lifestyle – David Pryor
- Power 100 – Townsville
- ABC Radio Adelaide – Sarah Tomlinson
- Channel Nine – Today Show – Filmed 12th September at Nepean Hospital and broadcast soon
Upcoming episodes in 2018
- Mental Health
- Laughter and Happiness